 Pirates / 4591
  Re: The RTS Zavala Steamship-of-War

(...) Wonderful job Kurt! Your scale is massive compared to the "set scale" of my shipbuilding. What was the build-time for this? I'm particularly impressed that you were able to base this on hull pieces and yet the scale still works. I too like the (...) (16 years ago, 16-Dec-08, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The RTS Zavala Steamship-of-War

(...) Thanks! (...) The RTS Zavala is approximately minifig scale, it's 1.2 feet per stud. (...) I worked on it off and on over the last 2 1/2 years. (...) The scale was set by the width of the hull center pieces with two rows of inverted slopes on (...) (16 years ago, 16-Dec-08, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)