 Pirates / 4570 (-5)
  Sea port

I had posted some early pics of a sea port out on Mocpages.com and now have the final pics setup. (URL) Have a look. The layout ended up around 7' x 9'. The show was at a local church where John and Ross also had a train display. Quite a few people (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.pirates) !

  FS: Pirates and Islanders

MISB Sets (URL) Open, used sets (URL) For details , (URL) click on this> AC (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate MOCs

I like the raked masts and I think the carronades on Dominance look pretty good. Nice use of longship hulls in an age of sail MOC. (17 years ago, 13-Nov-07, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Pirate MOCs

Rule is I have to go online often enough that I don't forget my Lugnet password. :) At least this time I have something real to share... Eight ships I've been working on since spring (with the motivation that a friend wants to run Evil Stevie's at a (...) (17 years ago, 13-Nov-07, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Inspirational artifacts in UK

Ahoy all Pirate fans in the UK! Check out (URL) this auction of props> and other items from the Hornblower series including giant ship models! Something to use for a 1:1 recreation in LEGO or just to get you in the mood by decorating your house. (...) (17 years ago, 21-Sep-07, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact