 Pirates / 4567
4566  |  4568
Subject:
Pirate MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2007 15:15:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Rule is I have to go online often enough that I don’t forget my Lugnet password. :) At least this time I have something real to share...

Eight ships I’ve been working on since spring (with the motivation that a friend wants to run Evil Stevie’s at a private event this weekend)...

The Maritime Gallery o’ Pics

A sample from the gallery, I’m particularly proud of this brig (my first attempt at raked masts):

This was a fun build. I didn’t realize until I started it that I’ve never actually made any Age of Sail (AoS) MOCs, despite my desire to do so since the theme was new. And it was a tad challenging, as I had limited access to by brick.

Comments, ideas, all welcome.

-Hendo