 Pirates / 4505 (-5)
  Re: (MOC) 3-gun Gaff-Rigged Sloop RTS Am-a-realego

(...) Even nicer in those colours! (...) A great looking fleet, indeed. Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Richie Dulin (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  (MOC) 3-gun Gaff-Rigged Sloop RTS Am-a-realego

3-gun Gaff-Rigged Sloop RTS Am-a-realego (URL) This a a Gaff-Rigged Sloop like the Black Pearl-lite (URL) in the RTS (Republic of Texas Ship) colors, with my now infamous black and white electricians tape on the small brown bow and stern. (why (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Cobi/Best-Lock

Some of you may have noticed the semi-recent appearance of the brand Cobi/Best-Lock on shelves at nearby stores. Toys R Us is, so far, the largest carrier of the brand in the US, though at least one set has appeared at KB Toys, and an arm of the (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jan-07, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: (MOC) The Black Pearl-lite a gaff-rigged sloop

(...) Absolutely positive! I would not have figured out this style of sloop without your comments sending me down that path and and having a few free days to play with legos helps! (...) Thanks! I wish everyone could hold it in their hands for a (...) (18 years ago, 29-Dec-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: (MOC) 12-gun Top-Sail Schooner RTS REMEMBER the LEGAMO

(...) I am replying to this old thread, show-off my white bucranium figure head. (URL) From Black-Pearl-lite! enjoy kurt (...) (18 years ago, 30-Dec-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact