 Pirates / 4230 (-5)
  Re: Reprendre Rebuild

(...) this is a good looking ship Mr. Dulin. i havent been around for a while, so i just saw the other thread the other day. i really like how you have changed the bow, it looks sleek. another ship to look out for ;-). do you have any plans to (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Reprendre Rebuild

Following (URL) Kurt Baty's comments> on (URL) Reprendre>, my ship rigged twenty gun corvette has returned to Port Brique's shipyards for a partial rebuild. I began by cutting it back to the top of the hull section and the forechains (I resisted the (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Small Pirate Cutter - Test Design

Recently, I stumbled across the web page explaining Evil Stevie's Pirate Game, and this inspired me to start my own fleet! Unfortunately, my only ship set worth mentioning is the BSB - great for a single ship, not so great for a fleet. I don't even (...) (19 years ago, 27-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The corvette Reprendre

(...) It's amazing what one can become used to. You are right, of course, now I go back and look at it, it doesn't look right at all. I'm not too concerned about it's squareness, but it is too far aft. A bit more space for the capstan wouldn't go (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: MOC - It's a slice of the Pirate's Life for Me! (A Pirate Vignette!!)

(...) Thanks!! (...) I read the (URL) looking at this question: -> Q: Can a piece extend out beyond the base? -> A: Yes. As a guideline, objects should extend out from the base no more -> than 4 studs. However, some MOCs may require parts that (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact