 Pirates / 4206
    Re: A not so deserted island —Frank Filz
   (...) Nice. I like the way he built up a larger island by combining baseplates and green and yellow plates. Also, that waterfall is nice. Much more texture than the usual "wall of blue" waterfalls. Frank (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: A not so deserted island —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) The breaking waves are also really nice. I was really impressed by how well he models moving water with really simple means. Tell him to be prepared to have those ideas copied. ;-) Jacob (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.pirates)