 Pirates / 4090
  Re: 4+ Pirate Sets in North America!

Ahoy! (...) My goodness! That. Is. Cheap. Captain Redbeard's Pirate Ship is $USD 39.99 while it is EUR 79.99 here! I don't dare to ask the currency converter how many $$ EUR80 are.... (OK, I did, and it would be about $100.) For EUR39.99 even I (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 4+ Pirate Sets in North America!

(...) SNIP (...) Well having put together the big ship in preparation for a round of Evil Stevie's Pirate game at Northwest BrickCon (shameless plug) I can say that yes, when it comes to versatility, there's a little left to be desired. However, (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 4+ Pirate Sets in North America!

(...) Sorry for the confusion - I was referring to all of the sets as a whole, not just the big ship. It's difficult to see what a kit is actually like with the smallish pictures Lego has on their site. Having actually built one, Sean, you can see (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.pirates)