 Pirates / 4083
Re: My New Silver Cannons.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 19:29:25 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Tom Reed wrote:
Hey Daniel,
I'm so glad you liked my cannon idea and used it in creating your own!  Thanks
for mentioning me and linking my website.  I like your all silver cannon.  I'm
looking forward to seeing them in your ship.
Those parts are really tough to find, so I'm glad you were able to run across
some.  I sure wish Lego would put them out again in another set.  I'd also like
to get the bucket parts in other colors like black and dark grey.
You've inspired me to play around and see if I can come up with a all silver
version too.  I'll let you know if I come up with anything of interest.
take care,
Tom

No problem, Tommyboy. I really like all of the creations on your site. You and
Richie probably make some of my favorite Pirate MOC's on the whole internet.
I would also love for LEGO to make some black and dark grey bucket pieces,
although now if they did, the grey ones would really be bley. Then we'd have to
get enough dark bley round 2x2 bricks also to go with it.
It's an honor to have inspired you as well. I guess it works in a cycle. You
inspire me, I inspire you. If you come up with another way to make them all
silver, I'd love to see it.

Daniel Yuhas