 Pirates / 4082
Re: My New Silver Cannons.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 19:23:01 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin wrote:
   I would have said that the base is too far toward the breech... there’s a lot of weight in front... but if it has a purpose, then it’s cool. I’m looking forward to seeing these two in the context of a ship.

I made the basic base for the cannon now. It’s not very realistic at all, but good for playability. There is support for the front of the cannon too. It’s very hard to explain how they will be on the ship without pictures, so I guess you’ll all have to wait until I finish the ship. I’ve been working on some things for it, like a ships bell, the masts, and the wheel.

   That’s a great durability test! More mocs should be tested that way ;-)

It works good. And I’d like to see some people slamming their MOC’s against desks anyday...

   Well done on improving an already very good idea!

Why thank you, kind sir.

Daniel Yuhas