 Pirates / 4079
  Re: My New Silver Cannons.

(...) Hey Daniel, I'm so glad you liked my cannon idea and used it in creating your own! Thanks for mentioning me and linking my website. I like your all silver cannon. I'm looking forward to seeing them in your ship. Those parts are really tough to (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My New Silver Cannons.

(...) No problem, Tommyboy. I really like all of the creations on your site. You and Richie probably make some of my favorite Pirate MOC's on the whole internet. I would also love for LEGO to make some black and dark grey bucket pieces, although now (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.pirates)