 Pirates / 3985 (-5)
  Re: HMS Kestrel

(...) Har-Har! Seriously, Micheal, you don't have to be so hard on yourself :) Pick up a good book on sailing ships from the public library, or find some images on-line and give it a try. You might be pleasantly surprised on how well you do! Aaron (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: HMS Kestrel

(...) Thank-you, Richie, for the nice comments! As for the era of pirate hulls being over, no, I don't think so. I use bricks for ships larger than the pirate hulls, but still use pirate hulls for the smaller ships - bricks don't look so good on (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: HMS Kestrel

(...) Not to mention they save a lot of pieces. (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: HMS Kestrel

"Michael Dallaston" <m.dallaston@student...ut.edu.au> wrote in message news:I046yv.2vr@lugnet.com... (...) have to (...) pirate (...) The pirate hull pieces also make for sturdy ships for gaming use... Frank (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A couple of sloops

These look nice. The first looks a bit square from above. I like the use of the wall panels on the 2nd one. That looks like it would be a good basis for a class 1 ship for the pirate game. Frank (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact