 Pirates / 3982
Re: HMS Kestrel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:22:19 GMT

"Michael Dallaston" <m.dallaston@student.qut.edu.au> wrote in message
news:I046yv.2vr@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin wrote:
This is an amazing vessel. Between this and Ben's USS Constitution, I • have to
ask - is the era of pirate hulls over?

Never!  As long as there are those of us with no skill, the official • pirate
pieces shall endure.  Onward mediocre builders... :D

The pirate hull pieces also make for sturdy ships for gaming use...

Frank