 Pirates / 3966
3965  |  3967
Subject:
The Serpent (and a mermaid figurehead)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 19:01:18 GMT

The Serpent is a merchant ship, although for the pictures, I just put a few
random minifigures on it. It is basically the Emperor's ship or whatever from
the Adventure line, but a few tiny changes that I made so that I like it better.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DYuhas/Pirates/Ships-and-boats/Serpent/s1sideright.jpg

The smallest change is the light in the lantern is trans. red cone pieces
instead of yellow cylinder pieces.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DYuhas/Pirates/Ships-and-boats/Serpent/s2stern.jpg

The other change is the mermaid on the front for a figurehead. I like mermaids,
and I like the mermaid I made.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DYuhas/Pirates/Ships-and-boats/Serpent/s3mermaid1.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DYuhas/Pirates/Ships-and-boats/Serpent/s4mermaid2.jpg

I know it's kind of cheating, cause I barely changed the official set at all,
but I like it better now, and I wanted to show everyone my mermaid.

Tell me what you think.

Daniel Yuhas