 Pirates / 3964
  Mast Platforms.

I have 3 masts I want to use in a ship I'm building in the future, probably around August. I'm gathering parts for it. I don't have any platforms for the masts. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of how to make platforms that will fit on the (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jun-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Mast Platforms.

(...) Here's an idea I've used, using the top beam holes of the lower mast section and the 1x4 hook-plates that you usually use to make beams: (URL) that gets the idea across well enough) Michael (20 years ago, 19-Jun-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Mast Platforms.

(...) I like that idea, but I think I only have one of those hook plate pieces. I have a bunch of the 1x2 hook plates where the hook points up though. Here's the idea I had, although the pictures don't explain it well at all. (URL) used one of those (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.pirates)