 Pirates / 3964
3963  |  3965
Subject:
Mast Platforms.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 04:26:35 GMT

I have 3 masts I want to use in a ship I'm building in the future, probably
around August. I'm gathering parts for it. I don't have any platforms for the
masts. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of how to make platforms that
will fit on the mast and still be sturdy and everything. I made one sort of
large platform today, but it isn't all that sturdy, and it was very complicated
to make. I think I'll use it for the main mast, but if anyone has any ideas for
the other masts, help me out please.

Thanks,
Daniel Yuhas