 Pirates / 3956
  Do I dare to write "New 4+ Pirate sets" here?

Sorry for nudging in on Pirates, I'm certain there has been concensus about the new 4+ Pirate sets NOT belonging to this newsgroup - but alas! there's no JackStone group! I've bought set 7072, the small black boat. The boat hull is the one known (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Do I dare to write "New 4+ Pirate sets" here?

(...) That's good news about the boat at least. I have two. In Pink! :( Chris (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Do I dare to write "New 4+ Pirate sets" here?

(...) Arne, I find it funny that you posted this because less than half an hour ago I was perusing the Guide of the 4+ sets, both Jack Stone and Pirate, and I wanted to comment as well. I also found your numerous comments very fitting and I know (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

"Arne Lykke Nielsen" <arln@wanadoo.dk> wrote in message news:HyzI2s.1Epo@lugnet.com... (...) about the (...) This is the most appropriate group to post about the 4+ Pirates to. Post away. And these sets will provide some useful parts to keep (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.pirates)