 Pirates / 3915 (-5)
  Re: Narrow boat hull middle

(...) Here's my first attempt to build a ship with a center section from bricks. (URL) think it looks okay, but I'm not totally finished with the ship yet, so that could be part of the problem. I see I'm not going to be able to get a grey middle (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: HMS Victoria

(...) Thank you richie. I have been going to youre site alot latly and I must say. your stuff looks pretty cool :D and ill get better pictures of the guns later. Justin Harvey (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Narrow boat hull middle

(...) It is a pity there isn't one in dark grey. I think a reasonable centre section can be constructed from bricks, plates and inverse slopes (IIRC the secret is putting the inverse slopes under a plate, not on top). It's not a perfect match, but (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Narrow boat hull middle

(...) Very rare indeed. They only came in one of the imperial guard sets and the Armada flagship, I believe. What colour are you after? I'd imagine the white ones are a lot easier to come by on Bricklink (check out aussie sellers; the AF's were on (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Narrow boat hull middle

(...) hi chris, i wish i wouldve known you would be after these, i had a narrow hull set that i just recently sold. it only had one center piece, but one is better than none you know;-). sorry! anyway, i suggest (again) ebay. run a search under (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact