 Pirates / 3905 (-5)
  Re: Large Cannon MOC! Pirates Beware!

(...) Hi Daniel, I got mine from: [LEGOSet 4176] (Though I need a few more before building a cannon like that one!) Adieu Richie Dulin (URL) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Large Cannon MOC! Pirates Beware!

(...) I know this thread is old, but I was wondering if you could point me to the set that the chrome 2x2 round bricks come in? I'm interested in make 1 or 2 of these cannons for a ship I am planning to make in the distant future. Thanks so much, (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: her majesty's new sloop! HMS Tempest has arrived!

(...) Here's a couple of other useful pages on rigs: (2 URLs) And a *lot* on square rigs in general: (URL) Adieu Richie Dulin (URL) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: her majesty's new sloop! HMS Tempest has arrived!

(...) I really like your guns, I might have to use some. If it's one thing I need way more of, it's guns. They are just too expensive for me now on eBay. I've been fooling around with some ideas for guns, but i've only really come up with two good (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: her majesty's new sloop! HMS Tempest has arrived!

(...) hi Mr Dulin, thank you very much for the compliments! i am very happy with the overall design, it will translate nicely to my next ship (though she will be frigate sized;-)) as far as the sails are concerned, the reason i leave out mainsails (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact