 Pirates / 3843
    Re: Introducing Myself, and My Ships —Wesley Davis
   Morten Soerensen's Denmark-Based bricks4you.com™ BULK store. (URL) He had 700 red/white striped pirate torso assemblies that came with the original heads. I bought them and 700 pants of medium blue, sand green, and sand red, to make 700 new pirates. (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Introducing Myself, and My Ships —Chris Yoder
   (...) Well, I'm building smaller ships to start out with. So, it only takes me a couple hours a week to build one ship. I just got done with this week's ship today. I have enough hulls and assorted parts to last me another month or so. Once I have (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)