 Pirates / 3825 (-5)
  So, what's happening with Port Brique (was Re: A few of my creations.)

(...) Don't worry, it will come... There have been a few geographical issues with Port Brique in recent months (the vessels are in one location, the port in another, the raw materials in a third, and I've often been somewhere else entirely). (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A few of my creations.

(...) You just wait til I show my biggest ship of them all. The Dragonwing, and its mini fellow vessel, the Firebreather. That will come after I post all my other ships, cause I have to save the best for last of course. The Dragonwing may not have (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Vikings meet Medieval Cogs

"Don Cox" <the1hugh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HwMsqz.9t2@lugnet.com... (...) many (...) actions. I (...) ship to (...) (URL) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Vikings meet Medieval Cogs

(...) All well done. I know a guy who did the exact set of rules that you are looking for that were specifically medieval. They were for resin ships and metal minatures, but they should work for Lego (and I'll warn you that low Viking ships facing (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.pirates)

  The Vikings meet Medieval Cogs

Sometime back I did 3 Viking Longboats: (URL) wanted to do some Castle, shore raiding and I have seen "The Vikings" many times and thought it would make a great BrikWars game. Recently I was watching the film again and thought about doing naval (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact