 Pirates / 3820
    Re: A few of my creations. —Stephen Rowe
   (...) hey daniel! it is great to see your creations! it has been completely dead here in .pirates, and there has been quite a little surge of ships, keep em coming! i like the stuff you have put together, and you say you have more? man, im glad her (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: A few of my creations. —Daniel Yuhas
     (...) You just wait til I show my biggest ship of them all. The Dragonwing, and its mini fellow vessel, the Firebreather. That will come after I post all my other ships, cause I have to save the best for last of course. The Dragonwing may not have (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

        So, what's happening with Port Brique (was Re: A few of my creations.) —Richie Dulin
   (...) Don't worry, it will come... There have been a few geographical issues with Port Brique in recent months (the vessels are in one location, the port in another, the raw materials in a third, and I've often been somewhere else entirely). (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)