 Pirates / 3669
  Problems with Black Seas Barracuda

Hi, sorta new here but I thought I'd ask about a problem with the 10040/6285 Legends series BSB my wife just got me for Xmas. (Nice wife!) So anyway, I am putting it together and I found not one but two parts with problems. Firstly the captain's (...) (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Problems with Black Seas Barracuda

(...) Just call Shop at Home and tell them what was damaged and they should send you replacements... I bought a train car that was missing an uncommon piece and they sent out a new one really quick. Ken (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Problems with Black Seas Barracuda

(...) ...and once you receive the replacement, experiment with straightening the warped section. Dunk it in hot - very hot water (use caution, gloves etc as appropriate), and try to twist it back into shape. You can never have too many centre (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Problems with Black Seas Barracuda

(...) There is also a chance that S@H may want the damaged parts returned for Quality Control. In that case, they will let you know and should send a prepaid return authorization when they send you the new parts. In any case, they will let you know (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Problems with Black Seas Barracuda

(...) big snip Thanks all for your replies. I phoned and a pleasant operator told me they would ship out replacement parts which should arrive within two weeks. One of the two women I spoke with also said it was a very popular model and they were (...) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)