 Pirates / 3635
    Re: 10040 Black Sea Baracuda —Ronan Webb
   (...) Much much later ... 10040 Finally got around to putting this together this - It does look great when finished. The pirates though are likely to be overwhelmed by the massed ranks of imperial soldiers who have got fed up waiting for their own (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: 10040 Black Sea Baracuda —Richie Dulin
   (...) Stern ;-) (...) IIRC, it's okay as long as it's not too tight. On my shortened BSB, I've got more string left, so it's looped around the outside lamp brackets and attached back onto itself (below the boom) with a rolling hitch. And tensioned (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)