 Pirates / 3635 (-5)
  Re: 10040 Black Sea Baracuda

(...) Much much later ... 10040 Finally got around to putting this together this - It does look great when finished. The pirates though are likely to be overwhelmed by the massed ranks of imperial soldiers who have got fed up waiting for their own (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Skull Island!

(...) Hi Sean, I really like your Skull Island. The skull shape is great. I like the curved pieces used. The colors are great too. Ben (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: New Castle/Pirate Sets???

(...) Hope that's not referring to the hull... (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Mini pirate ship

For MichLUG's appearance at the Detroit-area Festival of Trees, I thought a mini pirate ship would be a fun ornament. (URL) it'll have to be a good glue job to keep this on the tree. After mutilating both ends of an axle trying to drill a hole for a (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.build.microscale)

  Re: New Castle/Pirate Sets???

(...) Arff, arff [pirate laugh], that should be translated as: Blue Pirate Boat. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact