 Pirates / 3573
3572  |  3574
Subject:
Sept 19: Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:07:38 GMT

Ahoy Maties!

On my way to work today I heard a radio interview announcing that tomorrow is
Talk like a pirate day!

The BrickFest 2003 Memmories jumped into my head, and I thought this would be
worth posting....

More info here:
http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

Jeff VW