 Pirates / 3576
Re: Sept 19: Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:03:52 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
Ahoy Maties!

On my way to work today I heard a radio interview announcing that tomorrow is
Talk like a pirate day!

The BrickFest 2003 Memmories jumped into my head, and I thought this would be
worth posting....

More info here:
http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

Jeff VW

Thar be rumours of this fine day flyin' round this 'ere tavern for many a while
now.  And, t'anks to the intreegyooin' nature of longitude, it be that day today
in Australia a'ready!  Arrr, prepare to be boarded ye yella lubbers, and we'll
be pers'nally takin' ye on a tour of the briny deep.  Aharrrr...

(I try)

Michael