 Pirates / 3572
Re: Changing Ship Hull Colours?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 00:02:23 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.pirates, Dean Husby wrote:
   Does anyone know how to get the ship hulls apart?

Sure! See my post on how to do it: http://news.lugnet.com/pirates/?n=2573.

   I’d like to change the colours around so that I have better matching colours for models.

Be sure to post pics of the outcomes!

Sweet, thanks mate!

I’m rushing to finish my animated Ship for the show this Friday.

Dean