 Pirates / 3480 (-5)
  Double-Blind Pugh, the unluckiest pirate of them all.

(URL) Double-Blind Pugh, the unluckiest pirate of them all. Hookhand Jane's second mate aboard the Revenge, Double-Blind Pugh, is not much of a gunner, not much of a lookout, not that great aloft, and not even much of a navigator, but he does ensure (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Horses & Carriages for Port Brique

I've been expanding the Grand Armie of the South Pacifique, and developing some heavy artillery. Whilst building limbers, I discovered I could fit a five-wide seat between large carriage wheels. While this was all well and good for the Grand Armie, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Gencon Prelim Report

Hi all, The GLUG contingent has returned from GenCon 2003. We are tired but wiser. I probably have more time than most considering everyone else is preparing for BrickFest 2003. But I, on the other hand, get to work. I am uploading the last of the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: BrickFest Pirate Game

(...) The AF needs some modification since it only has one gunport, it really needs a 2nd. It also gets a rotating cannon. (...) A BSB is actually Class 7 (or did you mean a RBR, which is Class 6). (...) Is this 3 or 4 center sections? We don't have (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.glug)

  Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

(...) I don't think it's out in Australia yet, but when it is, I'll probably go to see it. Ghost ship, y'reckon? A job for my Ogel skull heads maybe? And it's great if you're getting back into Pirates. We need more builders here. I suppose you can (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact