 Pirates / 3470 (-10)
  Re: BrickFest Pirate Game

I'm in. What sort of ships are you looking for? Players to bring their own cutters and possibly a size upgrade? Scott (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.glug)

  Re: BrickFest Pirate Game

(...) I'm in. (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.glug)

  Re: BrickFest Pirate Game

(...) First, let me say count me in for at least a while! Last year was a blast. Second, I have a ship of my own. It will need to be classed as I'm not sure what size it is (bigger than a cutter, smaller than a breadbox). You'll have to forgive the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.glug)

  BrickFest Pirate Game

This is a call for interest in Evil Stevie's Pirate Game at BrickFest. I am considering for this year a shorter game of 4 hours (perhaps up to 5 or 6). At Gen Con we managed a campaign game in 4 hours (with setup time included) that got a few people (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.glug)

  Re: Gunboat: Sentinelle du Brique

(...) I'd forgotten about that one! I don't feel so bad now... (...) They'll be available again, soon. :) Cheers Richie Dulin (2 URLs) Port Brique Somewhere in the South Pacifique (2 URLs) Misérable Building a safer South Pacifique (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Evil Stevie's Pirate Game Success at Gen Con

This will be a brief report. More later in this thread (including hopefully a link to an extensive writeup of the games). ESPG was a smashing (almost literally - we had several hurricane accidents) success. We ran over 20 hours of ESPG. We ran two (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.glug) !

  Re: New ship - La Empresa

(...) I don't know much about historical accuracy, but this is really neat. The way you achieved the curve is impressive. Well done. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Gunboat: Sentinelle du Brique

Not as bad as some: [LEGOSet 6245] Talk about overclocked... (Very nice Richie. I wish I had some of those 6-wide pieces) Michael (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Gunboat: Sentinelle du Brique

Just a quick post to show the latest in Port Brique's defenses, the gunboat Sentinelle du Brique: (URL) Temporarily equiped with an 18 pounder (yikes!) until a purpose built 9 pounder carronade can be cast at Port Brique Foundry, all concerned are (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: New ship - La Empresa

(...) Thanks Richie. The stays also function as 'I can't believe they're not ratlines', since I didn't much like the look of the official Lego ones (and they're much harder to put at funny angles too). Using lots of hinges makes a construction (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact