 Pirates / 3460 (-5)
  To BSB or to SBSB (10040 modified)

Most modifiers of the Black Seas Barracuda add masts, guns and centre sections... not so the shipwrights of Port Brique By Port Brique standards, the stock BSB is certainly undergunned for its size, but rather than go the obvious route and add a (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: 6285 modified

(...) Very nice. The standard Black Seas Barracuda/Black Shark/Dark Shark is crying out for a gaff sail. -snip- (...) Nice minifig, too. Cheers Richie Dulin (2 URLs) Port Brique Somewhere in the South Pacifique (2 URLs) Misérable Building a safer (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: New ship - La Empresa

(...) Very cool! Those curves are very nice. I'm awfully impressed by the sloping sides on the sterncastle, and the stays are brilliant. Cheers Richie Dulin (2 URLs) Port Brique Somewhere in the South Pacifique (2 URLs) Misérable Building a safer (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: new Pirates website

(...) I just need to clean it. After the year on the shelf the ship is all covered with dust. (...) Indeed :) (...) I've recently purchased two 7415 sets, so now I have enough round fences. When I'll buy few more castle walls I'll start the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: New ship - La Empresa

(...) Thanks Tom! I'm sorry about the poor photo quality, old digital camera you know... the bow and stern sections are simply joint to the centre section with hinge plates, and supported with bricks underneath. The rest is vertical and horizontal (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact