 Pirates / 3456
Re: New ship - La Empresa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 05:21:21 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Tom Reed wrote:
Michael,
Nice work in capturing the curviness of those early ships!  I'd like to see > some
more closeups on how you accomplished that.  I think the ship looks great.  I
can't comment on the historical accuracy, but it works for me!  Nice job (or
should I say Muy Bueno?)!
Tom

Thanks Tom!

I'm sorry about the poor photo quality, old digital camera you know...  the bow
and stern sections are simply joint to the centre section with hinge plates, and
supported with bricks underneath.  The rest is vertical and horizontal hinge
bricks.  It's quite fragile but it looks good.

Michael