 Pirates / 3445 (-5)
  Re: New guy and a ship

(...) You've really captured a nice profile there. The curve of the stern castle is really quite graceful. Have you considered using inverse slopes to widen it a bit? More width would really help. I'd also recommend trying your hand at making some (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  New guy and a ship

Hello Pirate Folk! I usually lurk in the .town group and do mainly town building, but I have been interested in pirates lately. A friend of mine dropped off a bucket of misc. pieces, many of which were pirate elements. Ever since I've been tinkering (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: what do you think?

(...) I had the luck of finding someone selling a bunch of ITP sails cheap. I also have a variety of sails from various used LEGO lots (there is a pirate and a dragon sail using the same pattern as the ITP cutter square sail). The wall hanging from (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: what do you think?

(...) I feel about the same, Here is a link to my MOC Cutters: (URL) I am still working on their sails, any suggestioms? Hugh (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: what do you think?

(...) ...<snip>... (...) For me, I prefer to build relatively normal size ships. This is because of my interest in Evil Stevie's Pirate Game. I certainly admire the more realistic ships, and might even have an interest in trying my hand at such, but (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact