 Pirates / 3390 (-5)
  1000steine-Land in Berlin - a review with pictures

Hello to all LEGO Fans! As some might have seen in a few highlighted Lugnet-postings, there has been "our" 1000steine-Land in Berlin/Germany last weekend. I just wanted to give a short show report here and share some insight views from a (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: what makes us different?

(...) snip (...) HaHa... I expected a retort along that line from you! But in my lego world, the pirates have the edge! Civilized nations of any nationality live in fear of them. Be warned... :-P Cheers to you too! Tom (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: what makes us different?

(...) I've begun to think that the rigging is often as limiting as the hull pieces. The rigging is the weakest part (in all interpretations of weakest) of the Misérable, but I think I've come up with some solutions for the future (though they may (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: what makes us different?

(...) There's also the not-so-negligible oversight that Brickshelf doesn't even have a checkbox for Pirate photos/folders/MOCs !! (Star Wars fans don't have one either, but they just use Space) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: what makes us different?

(...) That's a large part of why I like building .pirate's stuff. It is a challenge, but it's rewarding. I was pleased when Kenneth Tam commented that the Eponine II "seems to have the smooth lines typical of a French frigate" or when challenged (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact