 Pirates / 3378
Re: HML Brig Demand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 05:11:59 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Stephen Rowe wrote:
   In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin wrote:

The third vessel of the Brikkish Squadron to arrive in Port Brique is the HMLBrig Demand.

The Demand is sister ship to HM Brig Supply (the ship that founded Australia - and the only brig in the first fleet).

supply and demand. :-)
   Check out more details and pics here.

i like it! it has smooth lines, and a graceful appearance.

Thanks! I am well pleased with how it turned out. It’s not particularly sleek or flashy, but it does look graceful.

   there has been a lot of activity at Port Brique as of late how many ships do you have now?

Slightly more than my wife is comfortable having around our house!

And a chance to boast: 12 vessels (7 wide, 5 narrow) - but two are currently under construction, and two are in need of a refit/rebuild.

   do you have any pictures of your recent ships with their sails in place?

There is currently a sailcloth shortage in Port Brique. A new shipment is expected sometime soon - possibly aboard the merchant brigantine Montreuil which is expected in Port within the week.

I am hoping to get a few pictures of the Bastille Day Regatta ... but that depends on weather, and getting sails onto everything in time.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

   Port Brique
Somewhere in the South Pacifique