 Pirates / 3360 (-5)
  Re: A new vessel in Port Brique

Great ship! Good use of available bricks. Keep them sailing. Vice Admiral, His Excellence Amato Santiago Don, Lugnet # 1239 (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  A new vessel in Port Brique

Ahoy, Another privateer has turned up in Port Brique. It's not particularly big or impressive, but does have a couple of innovative features. The vessel is the Digne, and is is captioned by Guillaume Bishop. As would be expected, Bishop of Digne is (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: His Majesty's Loyal Privateer Lady Grace

Well, I am a fan of schooners, and it's nice to see another fore-and-aft vessel out there with a proper amount of privateer pop-guns. I'm looking forward to seeing the Lady Grace complete with sails. -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: His Majesty's Loyal Privateer Lady Grace

(...) Ken, Very nice, it's definitely a schooner, and the cannons look darn good. I guess those cod-pirates are in for a surprise. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: His Majesty's Loyal Privateer Lady Grace

(...) it's an *invisible* tiller. And that's an invisible boat too! : ) But let's not let that get around, there are pirates that would try to take advantage of her ladyship. As to the schooner rig, I'm generally not a big fan either, though in this (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact