 Pirates / 3318
  Re: Fusilers, Fog, and Mysterious Newcomers – and a Lovely Newfoundland Morning

(...) <snip> That's an impressive force! I do like the torso designs. (...) (URL) ? (...) Well, if one was planning a long voyage, the Misérable would be the vessel for the trip. Actually, with the abundance of white BURPS at the moment, I'm (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Fusilers, Fog, and Mysterious Newcomers – and a Lovely Newfoundland Morning

(...) Much ablidged, though it's only slightly bigger than that of Port Brique... : )Don't worry, we're looking in to recruiting more Riflemen to bolster the force, and I'm toying with a hussar idea (though 'toying' is the only word for it right (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)