 Pirates / 3310 (-5)
  Re: Misérable

(...) Yes. The British Ambassador has been given a personal tour, and I think he'll be recommending that the soon to arrive British sloop-of-war is doing nothing but diplomacy... (...) Thank you. Fourteen cannon lined up side by side on the gun deck (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Misérable

(...) Thanks! And yes, below decks pics will be forthcoming. I just need an appropriately sunny day and some time. (...) Cheers Richie Dulin (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Misérable

(...) Thanks! The sails are a lot of work, but I am very pleased with the results. (...) It is distinctively frigate-like. It protects the helm (with the mizzen at his back), and also brings the helm - along with the captain, presumably - closer to (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Fusilers, Fog, and Mysterious Newcomers – and a Lovely Newfoundland Morning

The fog has gone to my head – how about some *deeper* links!: Embarkation: (URL) Royals: (URL) we are! Beware, foes – we may not know how to use Brickshelf, but simple point-and-shoot tasks are no trouble at all... : ) Kenneth Tam Brickley's Cove (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Fusilers, Fog, and Mysterious Newcomers – and a Lovely Newfoundland Morning

Good day, all. With new French threats apparantly on the prowl in the Pacific (this means Misérable, Mr. Dulin), Captain Carstairs of the Brickley's Cove squadron (such as it is) decided it an opportune time to strike at a privateer base at St. (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact