 Pirates / 3275 (-5)
  Re: MOC - HMS Bricklicious

Thanks for your comments! (...) What really bummed me is that I transported it in the back of my Jeep, and it survived the trip PERFECTLY ... not a mast out of place. And then I stuck it atop a bookshelf, and Guy decided to chase after Tippy, and (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: * the big naval battle *

(...) Ahoy! Great stuff! Especially the circling sharks in (URL) Dulin (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: MOC - HMS Bricklicious

(...) I knew I didn't like cats for a good reason ;-) (...) I love the stern design! And the ten (?) gun broadside is quite impressive, too. And when you say expanding a Carribean Cruiser, you do mean *expanding*. It's a pity there isn't a pic (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  MOC - HMS Bricklicious

Hi, all! I built this ship a few years ago. I picked up a boxed "Carribean Cruiser" from eBay, and began expanding it. I worked on it for about a year, but it was sadly destroyed shortly after I moved (my cat misjudged a jump, and well ... CRASH!). (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  * the big naval battle *

Hi, our first pirate related scenes are online! we took some pictures of "the big naval battle" with 10 ships and about 62 Pirates / 24 Imperal Soldiers. have a look at: (URL) --- (URL) ( german page ) *** JOIN the Medieval Lego Webring at: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact