 Pirates / 3150 (-5)
  Re: Provincial Village

John, First, lemme just say that these are some of the finest structured MOCs I've seen in a long time. The architecture and overall "feel" of each piece is just splendid. Second, if Lego ever produced such models I'd probably devote my life savings (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Rainbow warriors

(...) If you search long and hard enough, you'll probably be able to find any conceivable color combination in Napoleonic warfare uniforms, sometimes all within the same army (the French had dark blue, light blue, white, red, dark green, black, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Provincial Village

Jon, I saw this when it went up but wanted to wait for your announcement to avoid thunder-theft. It was hard, though, because this MOC is so cool I could hardly contain myself. Outstanding design all around. If this was a theme from TLC I would buy (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Project?

I would like to get into this. A wharf section next to a town section, all in modular sections for ease of transporting and with standards to make up a big display or to add to others. Pirates rule. The pier and town road next to it needs to be wide (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Provincial Village

(...) Hi Jon, Following that train-of-thought, y’know what would be kinda kewl? A battle field scenario… a small stand-off upon a brick terrain. There could be three sets or so, and each terrain piece could be modular. Has this been done? I know (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact