 Pirates / 3106
    Re: Highlanders! —Ken Bailey
   In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin writes: snip (...) Hi Richie, Have you thought about using the Turbans from the Harry Potter/New Adventurer series to creat some Indian troops, eg; Bengal Lancers ? I know they are not regular troops but they sure (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: Highlanders! —Don Cox
     I thought of Brits verses East Indians as soon as I saw the new Orient line. I was also thinking of the 3 new sets due out later this year for Chinese verses the Ninja. Or possibly Chinese verses Mongol. But unless TLC releases these miniigs in (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: Highlanders! —Richie Dulin
   (...) Yes, but so far I've only got a single turban, and that's purple :) With turban's coming out this year in white, black and red, I'm likely to build the odd lancer... unfortunately, with the black and white turbans only in the scorpion palace (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.minifigs)