 Pirates / 3102
  Re: Rifles!

In lugnet.pirates, Kenneth Tam writes: <snip> (...) Nice work! The torsos certainly look the part. I like the way they stand around looking tough, rather than lining up in neat formation. Those rifles do look a bit advanced. I wouldn't like to be in (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Rifles!

(...) Yeah... between the Foot Guards and the Fusillers I've sucked up all of my muskets! I thought I had more, but chances are they're in a case in a box left stored after we last moved house. (...) Hmm... we'll have to call them out sooner than (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates)