 Pirates / 3066
  Pirate thoughts from the 2003 Adventurers line

An interesting pirate possibility is 7409. People have been making blackguards (or Brunswickers) from Captain Redbeard torsos for years - well, at least, I think they have :-). Anyway, it occurs to me that the new bad guy torso has a reasonable (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate thoughts from the 2003 Adventurers line

(...) Hey Richie, The bad guy torso doesn't have a gun. It has a strap across his chest with a pouch on it. The pouch has a flap on it. It could be taken as a shoulder holster, but there is no gun to be seen. You can see it pretty good in my pic on (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate thoughts from the 2003 Adventurers line

(...) Yes, I'd noted the difference in height. I'll be going with a unit-by-unit differentiation for the Grande Armee. Real life shakos varied between units and over time considerably too. (...) I haven't had a problem with the cutting disk, but (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate thoughts from the 2003 Adventurers line

(...) They can be used as a variety of Prussians with black, gray or white legs (I'm hardly an expert on Napoleonic uniforms) though I've simply refered to them as "Blackguards". I keep meaning to snag another 20 Redbeards - every now and then you (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.pirates)