 Pirates / 3030 (-5)
  Re: Firing Canon?

(...) I think it was due to the "danger" of having it fire projectiles....errr lego pieces. :) I think they were afraid of lawsuits in USA, so they decided to come up with "safe" cannons here in North America. I love the shooting cannons, myself, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Trading Post Cutter Sails?

Hello everyone I know this may have been asked before, but I can't find the answer online. What size are the sails for the Trading Post Cutter ? I know the "square" sail is the same as the one from "Raft Raiders", but I need the dimensions of the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Firing Canon?

Has LEGO ever given an explanation for the United States not having firing canon after the original 4 pirate sets release in 1989? If so, could someone direct me to it. I have been wondering about this issue since 1990. Susan Williams almost (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Pirates and more at Legoworld 2002

Hello fellow Pirates! Five days of exhibition, attended by more then 35.000 people!! Incredible. Check out the stories from other participants, I just want to show you my impressions and a bit of the work, accompanied to such a show. The building (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Pirateer Game Demo

Hello Pirate friends! (...) I think the game has great potential. At first view it may look simple, but I sense great strategic/tactical challenges lurking beneath the surface. Here are a couple of suggestions for using the game with Lego Pirate (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact