 Pirates / 3028
3027  |  3029
Subject:
Firing Canon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 23:34:30 GMT

Has LEGO ever given an explanation for the United States not having firing
canon after the original 4 pirate sets release in 1989?  If so, could
someone direct me to it.  I have been wondering about this issue since 1990.
Susan Williams almost recieved a letter with 20 odd non firing canon
enclosed :) In reality I fared well.  My Eldorado Fortress and Caribbean
Clipper each had two firing canon.  My younger brother's face dropped and he
was in a poor mood for a week when he found that his first canon had a black
pin which pulled back only a sixteenth of an inch!  Any information would be
appreciated.

Ben