 Pirates / 2960
    Re: Merchant Ship —Richie Dulin
   (...) Ahoy, Ben. Nice work! Although that's a very clever use of a hull centre section, I find they're far too valuable elsewhere (until S@H has a hull centre sections pack, anyway). Clever use of the small mast pieces for the square rigging. Real (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Merchant Ship —Ben Ellermann
   (...) I completely agree - a central hull pack would be awesome - along with a mast pack! Or perhaps a series of small ships ($20-$25) - (100-150 peices; my ship has 109 peices) using the hull plate. Castle ships, pirate ships, ninja ships, explorer (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates)