 Pirates / 2947
Re: HELP needed for Legoworld 2002 exhibition - please respond!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 20:12:19 GMT

Greenman wrote:

Hi all,

Maybe you have heard from the upcoming Legoworld 2002 Event in
Zwolle-Netherlands
(from 18 to 22 Oct.). It will be the largest Lego-show ever held in Europe
(world?) until now, following the gigantic succesfull mega-show of last year.

I will be participating with a large theme-layout, showing ALL the existing
Pirates sets, placed up, under and around a mega rock-jungle-island. Sorted on
subtheme etc.

I own all the sets and the rock/green/blue stuff I need for the layout, but I'm
also trying to show ALL the Pirates COMICS!
So, I'm trying to collect all available languages!   ...OOPPS...HELP....

I have a MISB Dutch and a French version of the book/set nr. 6255, but I know
there are many more version. How many?? You tell me.

English, German, Spanish?, Italian?, Dannish? etc?, etc?

I could loan US English, UK English, and Italian. I'm curious as to
which languages exist, and would love to collect them all myself. I
think it would be better if someone in Europe could loan them though,
especially since I will be bringing them to NW BrickCon which would make
it tight to get them to you in time. The difference between the US and
UK versions is the names of a few characters, the ship, and the fort
(basically following the difference between US and UK set names).

I think Steve Jackson has a copy in Danish.

The existence of French and Dutch suggest it is almost sure that German
and Spanish exist. Japanese is also likely to exist.

Frank