 Pirates / 2946
2945  |  2947
Subject:
HELP needed for Legoworld 2002 exhibition - please respond!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:08:18 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

Maybe you have heard from the upcoming Legoworld 2002 Event in
Zwolle-Netherlands
(from 18 to 22 Oct.). It will be the largest Lego-show ever held in Europe
(world?) until now, following the gigantic succesfull mega-show of last year.

I will be participating with a large theme-layout, showing ALL the existing
Pirates sets, placed up, under and around a mega rock-jungle-island. Sorted on
subtheme etc.

I own all the sets and the rock/green/blue stuff I need for the layout, but I'm
also trying to show ALL the Pirates COMICS!
So, I'm trying to collect all available languages!   ...OOPPS...HELP....

I have a MISB Dutch and a French version of the book/set nr. 6255, but I know
there are many more version. How many?? You tell me.

English, German, Spanish?, Italian?, Dannish? etc?, etc?

I'm looking to BORROW these sets, I don't think I've enough PayPal cash to buy
them all.   :-)

WHO wants to HELP ME with this???

Eternal gratitude will be yours + pics and 'thanks+name', published during the
show and on Lugnet+Brickshelf!

- of course I pay for stamps etc.
- If you participate in the event (many Lego-addicts from all over Europe do):
please bring and lend me your book!!
- nobody (except me) can touch the books (gate + out-of-reach in display)
- the whole exhibition is guarded 24 hrs./5 days
- 100% insurance you get your book/set back!!
- if you want to sell/trade yours: I will be glad to help, I'm selling some
(other) sets too. But I need it on the spot.
- for a decent price I would be interested in buying diff. 6255's myself.

NOTE: if you have a 6255 MISB: perfect!!  if you have a used one: perfect too!
Goal is to show all the languages, that's it.

Please respond to this Newsgroup, so we can all see:
1) which 6255-Languages exist
2) which ones I already will show. I just need 1 example/language....  :-)

THANKS ALL FOR YOUR HELP (I hope...)

Kind regards,
Klaas H. Meijaard - Zetten - Netherlands

Lugnetnr. 291