 Pirates / 2940 (-5)
  Re: Which is better-Red or Blue?

(...) I'll divide my vote: the best sets were those of the guards, the Imperial Trading Post is considerably better than the Eldorado Fortress. BUT I do prefer the blue uniforms... I used to give them blue legs, though - with white legs they look (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Which is better-Red or Blue?

RED, I think cuz the Imperial Guards were later in the series. The sets got better as time went on, in my opinion. Red Rulz and Blue Droolz! (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Which is better-Red or Blue?

(...) I prefer the Guards' Imperial Trading Post and Imperial Flagship to the Soldiers' ElDorado Fortress and Caribbean Clipper, so I'd have to give the nod to the Red Guys. Bruce (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Strange ships in Port Brique

(...) The most recent of Her Majesty's modern destroyers didn't do particularly well in southern waters.... (...) No, they came for the good food! Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Which is better-Red or Blue?

(...) From the strictest standpoint of sets... well, I'd go with the Guards -- *only* because I was too young to get my hands on the soldier sets when they were out. Not a qualitative assesment by any means at all... In practice, I like them both (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact