 Pirates / 2909
Re: His Majesty's Cutter "Friendly"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 23:45:15 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Kenneth Tam writes:
G'day all!

"Friendly" is SNOTed using LFB's technique, measuring about 65 stud-feet
long and 24 wide. She's essentially the test model for larger, curvier ships
to come. I'll hopefully be getting a site up regarding her -- and the rest
of Captain Carstairs' squadron -- in the not-to-distant future, with more
background and such.

Ahoy!

Excellent, excellent work! Proof of concept! SNOT arrives in the age of sail.

(I've been pressing my eye to the screen trying to get a closer look at that
hull.)

Did I mention it was excellent work?

Well Done!

Richie Dulin