 Pirates / 2825 (-10)
  Re: What happened to Michael Dallaston's site?

(...) Oh, it's not that bad. At least you didn't have to use a webcam, like I did before I got my 3.3 mp camera! (...) Hmm, why? -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What happened to Michael Dallaston's site?

(...) Hi John, it's moved to www.dallaston.com/michael (some dispute over it being other people's last name too :) ) However, it's wayyyyyyyy outa date, which is why I haven't really advertised it. Captain Ollo has scuttled the 'Parrot and (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Port Brique!

(...) Hmm, in that case, I presume my all-female crewed pirate ship "The Wobbegong" should be based at Port Briquette, also somewhere in the South Pacific! Kerry (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Port Brique!

(...) Thanks, Tom. (...) I plan on taking the port modules outside for a photo session in the sun next weekend (weather permitting). (...) Not if the French Squadron has anything to do with it! There's a Black Seas Barracuda at anchor in Port Brique (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Port Brique!

(...) Glad you approve! The replacement brig, Madame Thenardier, left the Port Brique Shipyard last night for it's maiden voyage, gleaming in black and red (even the ratlines are black!). With Capitaine Jean Thundier, in command it's a worthy (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Port Brique!

(...) Nice Port Richie! I really would like to see some more pics and some close ups of the buildings and such. Keep up the good work! We need more pirate sites to go along with the rerelease of the BSB! Pirates rule! Tom (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  What happened to Michael Dallaston's site?